– General assembly: main organ of decision composed of all participants present
at the time of the assembly. Decisions are taken in consensus.
– Groups: specialized groups (garden, finance…) dealing with specific functions
defined by the general assembly. Each group defines their own focalizer.
– Shakti: group of women dealing with specific feminine issues.
– Shiva: group of men dealing with specific masculine issues.
– Wise counsel: supervise decisions of the general assembly. At the time of creation, the counsel is composed of the founders. Possibility to call for a reassessment of a decision if they are not in
line with the objectives described in the mission statement.
– Investors: individuals who have invested money in the project can participate
to decisions related to finance and long term use of the land.